Second week is kind of a mixed bag. I am down .2 lbs, which is barely anything, but I am always happy to see the number lower than last time I checked. It’s also that special time of the month when losing weight is a little bit harder, so I am happy to see any results at all. On the other hand, I know that if I had not melted down on Tuesday, that number would probably be looking a little better. No one is perfect.
I think I will take measurements this weekend, it’s been forever since I have done it, and it’s another great way to track.
1. Check out my recipe for Chocolate Oatmeal, it’s delicious!
2. My favorite breakfast, and a great way to eat those eggs on busy mornings: 1 toasted English Muffin (multi-grain lite), spread with 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese, and topped with 1 egg that has been cooked in the microwave (crack into a microwave safe bowl, break yolk and mix slightly, microwave covered for 40 seconds).
3. Use other people to help keep you on track, sometimes telling someone else your intentions will help you follow through, see the no-brownie pact I made with my boyfriend this weekend.
4. Check out Jillian’s Ripped in 30 DVD for a great, fast, sweat pouring off you workout!
5. Broil a grapefruit to enhance the natural sweetness!
That’s all for now!